A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.