A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Franciscan Mt Airy Campus
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Cardiologists.