A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Parshad Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder P. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.