A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Shiwach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Shiwach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiwach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shiwach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Shiwach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiwach graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Shiwach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Hickory Trail Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Singh Shiwach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder S. Shiwach practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Shiwach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajinder Shiwach practices Psychiatry near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Psychiatrists.