A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Verma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Verma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajinder Verma practices Family Medicine near Ball, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pineville, LA and Jonesville, LA.
See Ball Family Physicians.