Dr. Rajinder Verma MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ball, LA

3.1

October 17th, 2016
disappointed
He ran several unnecessary, expensive test and was very rude. it was hard to get an appointment with him and the waiting time was 2 hours just in the front room then another hour in the room waiting to see the doctor then he takes out his phone to see what is wrong with you like he has no idea. he GOOGLE's ur symptoms then tells you what might be wrong with you. he prescribes the wrong medications and is very expensive. i would definitely never recommend him to anyone. and staff was just unbelievably rude.

June 2nd, 2016
Amazing doctor
Would be a perfect clinic if his staff called for appointment reminders and follow ups.

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Rajinder Verma is the BEST!
Dr. Verma has always been our family's #1 choice for health care! He is dedicated to our health care needs!

July 21st, 2009
Terrible doctor
I have always had to tell him what meds I wanted, what mg, how many. He seems preoccupied and doesn't really listen to you. If you don't know what you need, don't go there.My pain doctor was out of town and I went to him and he prescribed me the meds I get from my pain doctor, then I had an accidental overdose. He cancelled me as a client and called my pain doctor and had him cancel me as a patient. REFUSAL OF MEDICAL CARE!!!!I have a new doctor now who understands and does not leave town without giving you the proper amount of meds before leaving.Barely speaks English, AVOID!!!