A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajini Manjunath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manjunath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manjunath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajini Manjunath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjunath graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Manjunath has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajini Manjunath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajini Manjunath practice?
- Dr. Rajini Manjunath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajini Manjunath practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and Curwensville, PA.
See Elgin Internists, Elgin Hematologists, and Elgin Oncologists.