A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajini Manjunath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajini Manjunath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjunath graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Manjunath has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajini Manjunath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajini Manjunath practice?
- Dr. Rajini Manjunath has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajini Manjunath practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodstock, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Woodstock Internists, Woodstock Hematologists, and Woodstock Oncologists.