A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajit Saluja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajit Saluja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajit Saluja, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluja graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saluja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajit Saluja MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajit Saluja practice?
- Dr. Rajit Saluja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajit Saluja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.