Learn more about Dr. Rajit Saluja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajit Saluja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saluja
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Saluja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajit Saluja, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluja graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saluja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajit Saluja MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajit Saluja practice?
- Dr. Rajit Saluja has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajit Saluja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.