Learn more about Dr. Rajit Saluja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajit Saluja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajit Saluja, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluja graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Saluja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saluja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajit Saluja practice?
Dr. Rajit Saluja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.