A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajit Saluja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajit Saluja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saluja
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saluja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajit Saluja, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluja graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saluja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajit Saluja MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajit Saluja practice?
- Dr. Rajit Saluja has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajit Saluja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, WI.
See Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.