inactive

Rajith Rajan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Stafford, VA

4.7

February 19th, 2013
Doctor Rajan is the most genuinely caring Family doctor I have known. 6 of my family members go to see him. The level of comfort and trust that we feel with him is what makes us all go to Dr. Rajan. He understands me and my family's concerns so well that we feel absolutely comfortable in his handling our medical problems.

September 8th, 2012
Truly caring physician. I feel extremely comfortable in discussing any issue and he addresses them even when come in just for a prescription refill. The office is very old and needs new carpet though.

July 11th, 2012
It took a while to get to see the doctor, but he was genuinely caring and explained the medical problem that I was dealing with very clearly.

July 3rd, 2012
Have never been in and out of Pratt in less than an hour. Finally found a new primary doctor and leaving Pratt for the less fortunate.

January 2nd, 2012
Dr. Rajan genuiely cares about me and my family. This has earned him our trust. On my last visit he asked me if my daughter was back from her study abroad and my decided to stick the same major in college. I had metioned this to him once over a year ago and I was so amazed that he still remembered the details. I feel so much at ease and he explains my illess in detail to me and puts me at ease. He is truly a wonderful docto.

July 9th, 2011
Doctor Rajan has been my PCP for the past 2 years. I have never felt this comfortable with a physician. He genuinely cares about the patient. I feel more comfortable with him addressing many of conditions that I have to go to specialist. His mannerisms and care make me feel that I am at the hands of an excellent Doctor

January 26th, 2011
Even though I have to wait for a while before I see Dr. Rajan, he puts me to ease every time. He genuinely cares about his patients and he assures me evry time that no matter how long it take "we" will get to the bottom of it. He is very warm and when my son comes with me he spend a few minutes talking and joking with him. He loves Dr. Rajan even though he is not his patient.

December 30th, 2010
This is my third visit to see the same physician at this location, Dr. Rajan, and I will not return. I am continually disappointed by his poor listening skills, his disinterested physical assessments, and overall lack of attention to my questions and needs. Upon requesting a thoughtful and candid discussion about several health concerns, his excuses and responses varied from pushing prescriptions on me that weren't even necessary (which he agreed with when he actually listened to my situation) and then told me to come back in two weeks to talk about the other issues. Living in another city, traveling to Garrisonville, waiting for an hour to be seen for five minutes by a physician who acted as if I was wasting his time makes me feel devalued and dehumanized like another dollar floating through the medical industrial system. I have given this doctor several tries for good measure and I will be switching my care to another office having seen no change in either behavior or care services.

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. Rajith Rajan treats me like I am family!
He is my personal favorite doctor that has ever been in Stafford, VA. Also my favotite all-time doctor.1. He remembers my name without having a chart. (ie: my daughter and I have different last names - he didn't have a chance to look up my name!)2. He always tries to figure out what's wrong. Does not just take a guess at things.3. He takes his time. Does not seem to be in a rush.4. Treats me as if I were one of his own family members!

December 7th, 2009
He is great, his bedside manner is awesome and he always makes you feel comfortable. He is smart and knows what he is talking about. I had a hard time finding a good doctor and once I found Dr. Rajan I have been with him for many years now.