A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajitha Gujja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajitha Gujja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajitha Gujja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gujja graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gujja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajitha Reddy Gujja MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajitha R. Gujja practice?
- Dr. Rajitha Gujja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajitha Gujja practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.