A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans