A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv L Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv L. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.