Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv Agarwal
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Richard L Roudebush VA Medical Center (Indianapolis VA Medical Center), IU Health Methodist Hospital and Riley Hospital For Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Hala Fatima
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi19
Dr. Noelle Sinex
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Ahdy Helmy
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi23