A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Agrawal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Agrawal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Agrawal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Agrawal practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Emergency Physicians and Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.