A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Ahuja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Ahuja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Rattan Ahuja MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv R. Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Ahuja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Ahuja practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Internists.