A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Bhatnagar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Bhatnagar, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Sahai Bhatnagar MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv S. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Bhatnagar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Bhatnagar practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.