A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Desai, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Healthcare System
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dinkar Desai MD is a male Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Desai practices Gynecology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.