A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattatreya graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Dattatreya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.