A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dattatreya
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Dattatreya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattatreya graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Dattatreya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.