A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dhand, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhand graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Dhand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dhand MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dhand practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dhand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Dhand practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Pulmonologists.