Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhand
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dhand, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhand graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Dhand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dhand FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dhand practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dhand has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Dhand practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Pulmonologists.