A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Dhawan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhawan graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhawan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dhawan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dhawan practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dhawan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Cardiologists.