A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Dhawan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhawan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhawan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhawan graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhawan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dhawan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dhawan practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dhawan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Cardiologists.