Dr. Rajiv Dhawan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Dhawan?

February 7th, 2015

pateint

not a very honestman

December 2nd, 2014

unreliable not very honest

I was referred to Dr. Dhawan after having a ultra sound completed on my leg. The ultra sound was negative for a blood clot but did say I had a bursa sack behind my knee. Dr. Dhawan would not look at the first ultra sound he said he was positive I had a blood clot in my leg and wanted another ultra sound. He scheduled another ultra sound in the emergency room in Phoenixville. He stated he wanted to see me directly after the ultra sound. I new I would have to pay for this ultra sound because my insurance had just paid for one but if he was correct it would be worth it. The emergency room completed the ultra sound I got a copy and walked back to Dr. Ds office he was no where to be found. It just cost me $650.00 for nothing he called on the phone six days later to tell me I had no blood clot. I asked him about the cost of the ultra sound and him not being at the office and I felt he should reimburse me for the cost. Dr Dhawan stated that he would talk to the hospital and if they didn't refund my money he would I am still waiting one year later.

July 29th, 2014

Never, ever

This doc assigned to me after ER visit. All he kept telling me was that I needed a pacemaker. Even AFTER I was out of distress, and with no further testing, he kept insisting that's what I needed. Had a second opinion and found that my heart is doing just fine without a pacemaker, thank you very much. He is a scary man.

February 22nd, 2014

I was born 24 years ago with the most severe case of tetrology of fallot. I could barely get oxygen and needed immediate medical attention Dr. Dhawan is an angel. He saved my life after 3 open heart procedures and after my parents were told it was unlikely that I would see the age of 12. Now I'm 24 and living my dreams in California.

April 16th, 2016