A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Dhingra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhingra
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhingra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhingra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Dhingra MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Dhingra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.