Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Handa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Handa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handa
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Handa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Handa graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Handa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Handa MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Handa practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Handa has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Handa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.