Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Handa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Handa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Handa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Handa graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Handa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv R. Handa practice?
Dr. Rajiv Handa practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.