Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv Handa
Dr. Rajiv Handa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Handa is affiliated with SSM St Joseph Health Center, Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital and SSM Select Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Handa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv Handa has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajiv Handa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi21
Dr. Anish Thomas
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Matthew Acton
Internal Medicine, Pain Management
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi9