Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Hede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Hede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hede
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Hede, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hede graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hede has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Sinai Hede FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv S. Hede practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Hede has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Hede practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.