A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Hede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Hede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Hede, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hede graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hede has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Sinai Hede FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv S. Hede practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Hede has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Hede practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.