A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Patel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv J Patel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Patel practices Radiation Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Oncologists.