A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Patel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv J Patel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Patel practices Radiation Oncology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Oncologists.