Dr. Rajiv Jetly MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
best doctor in town
always very caring and knowledgeable! staff is very caring and helpful... feels like being cared by family !

April 1st, 2017
Great massage

July 23rd, 2015
Good Dr
Ive been his patient for over 15yrs and have only had a few mishaps with the office staff but never Dr Jetly.

September 10th, 2014
Watch his coding. Office staff not very professional. Dress code sorely lacking. It's not face time, it's computer time. Over uses testing. Sometimes, I left wondering if he knew what he was doing.

September 19th, 2013
Dr Jetly is a great doctor i would not change for the world he is caring and listens. however his front office girl not sure if she is not happy or what is very rude and acts like she is looking down on us as patients that would be the only thing wrong with this office everyone else is great his nurse and the other lady that is in the corner wonderful both of them

August 19th, 2013
AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF
IS A VERY CARING , UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR, ITS COMFORTING TO SEE SOMEONE WHO KNOW THEIR STUFF AND LOOKS AFTER THE WELL BEING OF THE PATIENTS. HE IS VERY CARING AND WILL LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND WILL FIND SOLUTIONS THAT I AM COMFORTABLE WITH . THE STAFF IS GREAT AND ALWAYS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY..

August 7th, 2013
I truly love him as a doctor and his medical assistant is just wonderful and caring

January 30th, 2012
i have a number of family members who see Dr Jetly and i find him to be a caring Doctor who always makes time to see that all my medical issues are taken care of. His nurse Sharmane is knowledge about all medical issues and is very helpful. She fights to get insurance to cover test and referrals. if she cant help she will find someone to help. The office staff Mirt/Terrie are friendly and helpful always willing to make same day appts to make sure pts are taken care of. I will cont seeing Dr Jetly. Thank you to Dr Jelty and his great staff.

July 28th, 2011
Over a period of one and a half years and many many tests I find that Dr. Jetley gave me poor care and responded to me with results of my test poorly. He's thing is test test and test for thing you don't have but he is looking for and never finds. The office help looked desheveled and were rude,ill-mannered,abusive.I have had a both brest removed and he want to check them or see me for tests.

April 19th, 2011
PATIENT OF DR JETLY'S
I COME FROM A BIG CITY AND HAVE FOUND IT HARD TO FIND A DR IN THESE RURAL AREAS. DR JETLY'S STAFF WAS FRIENDLY HELPFUL AND EXTREMELY PROMPT! AT MY FIRST VISIT I FOUND THE DR TO BE CARING AND THOROUGH. I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND THIS GREAT DOCTOR!

January 17th, 2011
Over a period of two years and many test I find that Dr. Jetley gave me poor care and responded to me with results of my test poorly. The office was dirty and office help looked desheveled.

September 22nd, 2010
Went into private practice, from larger practice, dumped patients
Over the time I saw this doctor when he was in a larger group practice, I found him a fairly decent doctor to deal with.However, after he left the group practice to open his own, he dropped me and a number of people I know, as patients, leaving us to find other doctors (not always easy to do in this rural area).I don't think it was very professional to drop patients with good insurance, just because they might have health issues that require follow-up, ongoing care, and referrals. If you are going to do that, why would you become a doctor in the first place?Not someone *I* would want as a doctor, if there were any chance I might get sick.