Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Joseph, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Joseph MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Joseph practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Joseph practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists and Plano Sleep Medicine Doctors.