Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Joseph, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Joseph MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Joseph practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Joseph practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists and Plano Sleep Medicine Doctors.