A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Lal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Lal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Lal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Lal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Lal practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Lal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Lal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Cypress Internists and Cypress Nephrologists.