Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Nair MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Nair practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Nair practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.