A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Nair MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Nair practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Nair has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Nair practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.