A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Nair MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Nair practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Nair has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Nair practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.