Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Nair practice?
Dr. Rajiv Nair practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Infectious Disease, and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists, Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists, and Bloomfield Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.