Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Narula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Narula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Narula practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Narula has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Narula practices Family Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Family Physicians.