A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Narula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Narula practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Narula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Narula practices Family Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Primary Care Doctors.