A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Naval Srinivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Naval Srinivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naval Srinivas
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Naval Srinivas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Naval Srinivas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv M Naval Srinivas MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv M. Naval Srinivas practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Naval Srinivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Naval Srinivas practices Infectious Disease near Manchester, KY.
See Manchester Infectious Disease Doctors.