A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Navalinivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Navalinivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Navalinivas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv M Navalinivas MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv M. Navalinivas practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Navalinivas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Navalinivas practices Infectious Disease near Manchester, KY.
See Manchester Infectious Disease Doctors.