A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Pandit, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Pandit, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pandit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital for Surgery
- Dallas ENT dba Head & Neck Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Tikoo Pandit FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Pandit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Pandit practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.