A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Pandya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Pandya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv D Pandya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv D. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Pandya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Pandya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Norcross, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.