Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Pandya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Pandya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Pandya practice?
Dr. Rajiv Pandya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.