Dr. Rajiv Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Patel?

What a caring and understanding Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2011

My mother and I made an appointment to see Dr Patel to discuss my concers with some ongoing confustion on her part. He and D John put her thru and oral and somewhat written test to evaluate if there were any problems. A discussion followed with all of us in the room at which time he explained in detail what was going on and what could be done to help. We both left his office with a warm feeling. This Doctor has the ability to make his patients understand and feel good at the same time. Cannot say enough good about him!

Extremely favorable review

Posted on November 26th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a very through and carrying physician. I had a fairly rare and often misdiagnosed illness. Dr. Patel quickly recognized that I needed extensive testing which revealed my condition. Many doctors might have taken much longer to get to the correct diagnosis. Dr. Patel is a true pleasure to have on your side when you are not feeling well.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr Patel is an awsome doctor, probly the best I have had, and I have had many,I am picky person so make your call. he is smart,honest,and open.

Posted on August 11th, 2016