A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Prasad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Prasad, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Prasad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Prasad MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Prasad practices Emergency Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Far Rockaway Emergency Physicians.