A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Pruthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruthi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruthi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Pruthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruthi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pruthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Kumar Pruthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv K. Pruthi practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Pruthi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Pruthi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.