A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Pruthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Pruthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruthi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pruthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Pruthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Pruthi practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Pruthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Pruthi practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists and Rochester Hematologists.