A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Punjya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Punjya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjya
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Punjya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjya graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv H Punjya MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv H. Punjya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Punjya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Punjya practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Tracy Cardiologists.