Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Punjya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Punjya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjya
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punjya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Punjya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjya graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv H Punjya MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv H. Punjya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Punjya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Punjya practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Tracy Cardiologists.