A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Punjya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Punjya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjya
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Punjya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Punjya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjya graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Punjya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv H Punjya MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv H. Punjya practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Punjya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Punjya practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Cardiologists.