A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Punjya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Punjya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Punjya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjya graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punjya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance