A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Puri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Puri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Puri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Puri practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Puri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Surgeons.