A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Puri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Puri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Puri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Puri practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Puri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Orthopedic Surgeons.