Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Shantilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Malone, NY.
See Malone Internists and Malone Gastroenterologists.