Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Shantilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Malone, NY.
See Malone Internists and Malone Gastroenterologists.