A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Saini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Saini has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Saini MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Saini practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Saini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Saini practices Urology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Richmond Hill Urologists.