A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saini
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Saini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Saini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Saini has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Saini MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Saini practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Saini has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Saini practices Urology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Urologists.