A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Shah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Shah, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv K Shah MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Shah practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.