A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Sood, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sood has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Sood FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Sood practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Sood has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Sood practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.