Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Taliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Taliwal, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Taliwal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliwal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taliwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv V Taliwal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv V. Taliwal practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Taliwal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Taliwal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Kent, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.