A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Taliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Taliwal, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taliwal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taliwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Taliwal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliwal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taliwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv V Taliwal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv V. Taliwal practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Taliwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Taliwal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.