A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Tewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Tewari, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Tewari MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Tewari practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Tewari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Tewari practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.