A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Thakkar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Natvarlal Thakkar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv N. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Thakkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Thakkar practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.