Dr. Rajiv Verma MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent. Dr. Verma has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dalton, GA and Newark, NJ.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.