Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Verma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Cardiologists.