Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Verma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Cardiologists.