A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Newark, NJ.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Cardiologists.