A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Verma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Cardiologists.