A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Verma MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Verma practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Verma practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Hospice & Palliative Specialists.