A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Yadava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Yadava, Holistic health care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadava graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Lochan Yadava DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv L. Yadava practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Yadava has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rajiv Yadava practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near St. Louis, MO.