A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajive Adlaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajive Adlaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajive Adlaka, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Adlaka graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Adlaka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajive K Adlaka MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajive K. Adlaka practice?
- Dr. Rajive Adlaka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajive Adlaka practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Crown Point Pain Management Doctors and Crown Point Anesthesiologists.