A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajive Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajive Tandon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tandon
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Tandon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajive Tandon, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tandon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajive Tandon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajive Tandon practice?
- Dr. Rajive Tandon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajive Tandon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.