A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajive Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajive Tandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajive Tandon, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tandon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajive Tandon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajive Tandon practice?
- Dr. Rajive Tandon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajive Tandon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.