A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajivi Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivi Rucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajivi Rucker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajivi Rucker practice?
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajivi Rucker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.