Learn more about Dr. Rajivi Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivi Rucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajivi Rucker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajivi Rucker practice?
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.