Learn more about Dr. Rajivi Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivi Rucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajivi Rucker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajivi Rucker practice?
- Dr. Rajivi Rucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajivi Rucker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.