A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajivinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivinder Brar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Brar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajivinder Singh Brar DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajivinder S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Rajivinder Brar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajivinder Brar practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.