A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajivinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivinder Brar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajivinder S. Brar practice?
Dr. Rajivinder Brar practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.