A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajivinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajivinder Brar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Brar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajivinder Singh Brar DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajivinder S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Rajivinder Brar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajivinder Brar practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.