A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajjit Abrol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajjit Abrol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrol
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajjit Abrol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrol graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrol has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajjit Abrol MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajjit Abrol practice?
- Dr. Rajjit Abrol has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajjit Abrol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Cardiologists.