Learn more about Dr. Rajjit Abrol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajjit Abrol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrol
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Abrol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajjit Abrol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrol graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrol has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajjit Abrol MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajjit Abrol practice?
- Dr. Rajjit Abrol has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajjit Abrol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Cardiologists.